Since we reopened safely back here on July 4th, we have made it our priority to focus on the health, safety and happiness of all of our customers and staff. We continue to have a number of processes we follow which are focused on the health and safety of both our guests and employees, without compromising the quality of your experience with us.
All bookings can be made here on our website by clicking www.poulaphouca.ie/bookings or if you have any specific queries about private bookings or other questions, please call a member of our team on (045) 864 118.
The below overview of our guidelines that is in line with all of the latest HSE and Government advice, so we can ensure that you enjoy your time with us at Poulaphouca House & Falls.
Our Covid-19 Guidelines:
• We are adhering to all of the latest protocols and guidance from the world’s leading health experts and government authorities, including the HSE and the WHO, to ensure our guidelines have the strongest possible effect.
• We have heightened our already stringent practices around food handling and preparation. The same applies for all sanitisation, disinfection and cleaning of the various areas that will be in use to the public.
• All of our staff sanitize their hands regularly and all of our staff interacting with the public are wearing face-masks throughout service.
• We have a temperature check on arrival for all guests for their own peace of mind.
• All food and drink brought to you via table service, with no buffet options available for any events. Bills can be emailed rather than printed if requested and ideally payments made via card where possible.
• Patrons are recommended to wear masks on arrival and departure or when going to the bathroom.
• Hand sanitiser and additional sanitising stations are available throughout the public spaces here, and all contact surfaces are cleaned at regular intervals. Light switches, door handles, shared surfaces, counter tops and other hard surfaces are also sanitised often.
• All of our staff have undertaken COVID-19 Risk Assessment & Implementation courses for Restaurants/Cafes/Gastro Pubs and Hotels approved by the Restaurants Association of Ireland.
• Advance booking are strongly recommended with contact Name and Telephone number needed on all bookings for contact tracing purposes, please go to http://poulaphouca.ie/bookings/ and complete your booking.
• All bookings will be staggered so as to ensure we are never above our safe capacity.
• Every booking will be have a 105 minute window in which to enjoy their meals, this continues during the Level 2 guidance. We also have safely covered outdoor areas in our gardens.
• For any accommodation bookings, we are now only offering the full house to rent for families/groups/guests of the same booking. Please click here for further details on our rates for full house rental via Air BnB. Our accommodation will only be bookable for a minimum of two night stays in the full house as well.
• For any Weddings we are still limited currently restrictions of a maximum of 50 guests, however we have recently hosted several of our new popular ‘micro-weddings’, please send us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately happy, enjoyable Poulaphouca experience when you visit us. We are very fortunate to have a large property with a number of new outdoors areas meaning social distancing will be much easier to enjoy than elsewhere.
We are so grateful for all of your support since we reopened with amazing local custom on our weekend services. Thank you for your ongoing understanding and cooperation, we sincerely look forward to welcoming you to Poulaphouca House & Falls.
Poulaphouca House & Falls